Thursday, March 15, 2012

Storage & Organization

Here are the pictures I promised of my storage & organization of my new cabinets (note: I took these pictures before I installed the knobs & drawer pulls).

This is the very bottom drawer in the corner filled with tools (embossing gun, Crop-A-Dile, etc.):
Above that drawer is my extra Xyron adhesives....I stocked up when they were on sale once:
In the top drawer, I store my label makers & tapes:
In the next cabinet, I store all of my Project Life page protectors along with chipboard & felt pieces & my Martha Stewart scoreboard:
In the drawer above is where I store some of my punches & my long reach stapler:
Next 3 drawer cabinet....in the bottom drawer is my Thickers obsession/hoarding :) These used to be on my homemade Clip-It-Up, but I ended up having to take that down as it was too close to the top of the countertop:
The second drawer stores all of my bling embellishments.....another obsession I have:
Top drawer in this cabinet stores my loose glitter, flocking & beads:
Onto the next cabinet.....bottom drawer is Heidi Swapp & miscellaneous chipboard:
Middle drawer is my Tim Holtz Grungeboard, Deluxe Designs Plain Jane chipboard (I wish that company was still in business!) & my large jars of embossing powder:
Top drawer holds all of my sanding/distressing supplies:
In the next 12" cabinet, I store all of my Cricut cartridges, mats, tools & the plastic Cropper Hopper embellishment boxes hold all of my tiny brads, eyelets & American Crafts & Bobbin ribbons:
The drawer above holds my embossing powders, distress paints & Perfect Pearls:
Last cabinet, bottom drawer is where I keep all of my packaged embellishments (except for some from specific lines that I store in the Target cubes)....see the Paperkins? Yep, I still have a few of those ;)
This is another miscellaneous drawer....I have my epoxy stickers in here along with mesh pieces, etc.....I need to organize this drawer better someday:
Last drawer holds my stamping supplies, foil, bead trays, etc.:
And there you have it.....I may change some things around once I find out what works best for me. Organization.....it seems to be a never-ending job! But I am absolutely lovin' my new cabinets....there were just what I needed!

Now, to catch up on my Project Life & start posting my pages....stay tuned :)
Benita

2 comments:

emily said...

Thanks for your nice comment on my blog:) I love seeing how people organize thier supplies. It has been so long since I have scrapped. I'm hoping that before my maternity leave is up I will get the babies album started!

Aimeslee Winans said...

Hi Benita, enjoy your new cabinets, they look real nice, xoxo